We are a startup, founded in Spain in 2021. Our mission is to help people grow professionally and we want to build the BIGDATA of the professional market.
Thus, professionals have access to analytics that will help them make decisions towards their career plan.
We are looking for a data scientist to be a team member, who will help us build the bigdata for labor market.
- Want to create something new and remarkable.
- Accept the challenge of working in a startup.
- Passionate about the IT and AI world. (Tech studies or computer science graduates)
- Capable of communicating with developers.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
And be able to DESIGN and BUILD a data architecture:
- Collect labor market data from different sources (internal users, scraping, API…)
- Process, organize and standardize data (job titles, industries, tasks, salaries…)
- Build a database in Firebase and Google cloud.
- Generate automatic processes.
- Make AI models (k-nearest neighbor, neural network, XG Boost) to make a match with skill, salaries…
- Text recognition by algorithms (Natural language processing).
Required programming languages
What we offer:
- Total freedom to let your creativity go wild
- A startup work environment, without overly bureaucratic processes
- Professional growth through your daily job and 1:1 follow-ups.
- An adventure where you can create and be part of something big
Do you see yourself as part of the team? If the answer is yes, then apply now or send your CV directly to our CEO firstname.lastname@example.org and our Data Ops email@example.com